Your farm or ranch is not only your business but also likely your home. As a result your farm policy can be tailored to protect the following:
- Your dwelling(s) and your household belongings.
- Your farm buildings and their contents.
- Your machinery, equipment, tools and parts.
- Your commodities, (i.e. grain, livestock or poultry, feed, forages, etc.)
- Your farm inputs such as fertilizer, seed, chemicals, etc.
- Custom work and commercial undertakings conducted on or off the farm.
- Fire fighting.
- Farm liability exposure.
Due to the unique aspects of each individual farm or ranch, the best approach is to talk to the professional staff at Saskatoon Insurance Agencies to help you find the right insurance coverage for your situation so you can relax knowing you are properly insured.